Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Twofer

Abi, my friends, and I watched the midnight premiere of HP6 (The Half-Blood Prince). I was so glad to see the old crew again! Especially Jessica Judd :) who I simply love to death! Anyway we went to Oh my yogurt and enjoyed some froyo before waiting in line for Harry. I must admit that when I first saw Josh again I was expecting at least a little hug before he starts being himself. How foolish of me to even think otherwise. So Josh Gums and his scorn...what's new? His blatant way of showing fondness towards me never fails to simultaneously make me laugh and hurt internally. Sonia and I on the other hand are like two birds of the same feather and...we flock together? LOL yeah well we mesh perfectly :) nothing has changed. We weren't even at arms length from each other and we were already too eager haha! I finally met this very good-looking friend of Hannah Zimmerman. That girl has the greatest variety in men- I swear she attracts quite a few handsome fellers, let me tell you. Then there was James Grant and his need for awkwardness. I think he has the hots for me, I can't blame him. I'm a babe after all (note: sarcasm). Though it makes me wonder... the hug we shared lingered a little too long. And I'm pretty sure according to my abstinence book that my father gave me on my 16th birthday, it forbade that sort of middle-to-middle contact... I'm just saying lol.
Anyway the movie waaaaaas good but of course it's never as good as the book. Although I did enjoy seeing my similarities in Lavender and her extreme ways of showing affection haha. I also turned a year older in good old Lodi Stadium 12! Yay! After the movie Jessica and I were going to go have a celebratory 7-layer burrito at TacoBell but Sonia informed us that it is in fact NOT a 24/7 franchise (bc she tried going there at the wee hours of the morning days earlier LOL). Slightly disappointed we drove home. Abi and I came home a little before 4 in the morning; I took a shower, did a blogger quickie, and immediately went to bed :)

Well to everyone that greeted me a happy birthday, sent me a text, left a voicemail, and/or left a birthday greeting on my fb wall: THANK YOU, Thank you, and thank you!


love,
elle
ps: I love you Jess!

No comments:

Post a Comment