Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Salute to Duran


(Late entry May 27, 2009)

Mother f........ather son and daughter! Only 2 days away from graduation and I can't be more screwed. My group still has to finish our Rube Goldberg Project which stands as our final in physics instead of a written one AND I have a precalc. final tomorrow...which I need to get an A on or else I won't get credit for the semester. Yeah so the possibility of getting a A on my final tomorrow...? Hmm very slim. BUT if by some miraculous act of God tomorrow I'll pass, then I'll seriously devote my life and be mother Teresa if I have to! Anything!

Complaints aside, today was the last day that I'll have periods 1 and 2 (Mr. Goudie and Mr. Duran). I'll admit that I was quite depressed. I'll sure miss my Mr. 'Gouds' and Mr. 'D'. College will be so different. (Sigh) Still I'm SO effing ready to graduate! It's not even funny. If I could I'd graduate right now. I'd graduate sooo fast that it's as if I had only one second to take all my clothes off because Henry Cavill was in front of me. Yeah that fast. Impressive I know. So anyway I had my last class with Mr. Goudie and Mr. Duran today. Naturally I had to document everything. So here we go:

Spanish class with Mr. Duran- instead of having finals he assigned us a project where we had to make a puppet show. Yeah. It was no lonely goat herder production like Sound of Music but thanks to Josh Gums' stript we survived. Throughout the presentations we were suppose to evaluate our peers and we actually had to fill out a feedback sheet. Let's just say that everyone can thank me for those 100 percents I handed out like candy.


Wait for it... okay let the incriminating videos begin


Videos 1: Josh Gums reading my entry in his yearbook. *Notice his eyes are glistening a bit? Yeah my words moved him to tears. I'm that good


Video 2: "Boat" (continuation of Josh's reaction to my sweet words)


Video 3: Sonia and eharmony *I love how Mr. Duran was right behind us. (Aww we love him and his everlasting patience for us) Who's the best students in the world?!


Video 4: Message to your future-selves


(part 1) James Moore declares his love for me
(part 2) Coosy the Silk Worm -Lyndsi Higgins hates Coosy
(part 3) Bet: will Sonia Chinikamwala maintain her lovely figure for the next 20 years?
(part 4) Josh Gums and his narcissistic self
(part 5) Wedding Montage
(part 6) I heed, I plead a warning to my love
(part 7) "I'm from the west naaaw"
(part 8) Josh Gums, his buldge, and James likes it. "it's not like I can deny it..."- Josh

After the presentations we decided to go for a stroll around school. Our very last...
:) I'm going to miss having spanish class with you guys!!!

"Thank you recycling bin"
Take that Belinda!

Top 5 on Mr. Duran's List (to assasinate)
We're so cute...but who's dumb idea was this?
(5/27/2009)


-elle

No comments:

Post a Comment