Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday Morning

Good morning! It's been almost a month since I've updated. I finally graduated (May 30th) about 2 weeks ago! It feeeeeeeeeeeels so very very good. *I still have to upload the pictures on this blogger for rememberance :) I've been catching up on sleep and doing absolutely nothing. I can't complain but I do miss my friends! I definitely owe a date or two with my favorite friend jessica judd AND everyone else that I miss so dearly. Anyway I have a lot of things to blog about! As a matter of fact I have quite a few incomplete blogs. What can I say; it's summer time. I'm twice as lazy these days! Laying around is just a logical thing to do hah! Surely I'll finish them...soon.

For now I'm going to go take a nap haha


-elle


P.S: I like the way my hair was today hahaha I know; lame... but good hair days come once in a blue moon. I had to document it!

No comments:

Post a Comment